The Therapressure brush is the sensory brush designed by Patricia Wilbarger. This oval shaped brush is easier to use than regular sensory brushes in that it comes with an attached handle and has a more ergonomic design that makes it fit comfortably in your hand. According to Patricia Wilbarger, "the high density of the bristles, make it an ideal brush for the body." For specific instructions on brushing therapy, it's best to speak with an occupational therapist or therapist trained in the Wilbarger Protocol.
- Sensory brush most recommended for the Wilbarger Protocol Therapy
- Soft, dense bristles that give the perfect amount of sensory input for calming
- Large handle for ease of use
- Designed by an occupational therapist
- Great for sensory processing disorder
Product dimensions : 3.5x3.75x5 inches
Product weight : 0.45 pounds
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: